Some physical ailments may prevent you from receiving certain treatments.
Physical ailments such as epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, cardiac problems
If you are affected by any of the health conditions listed above, or others that aren’t listed, please consult with your physician prior to booking a treatment at Caledon Oaks
Please inform us of any conditions when making a booking
Caledon Oaks Day Spa cannot be held responsible for illness or injury due to client negligence
Dressing During Treatment
Only leave your underwear on (ladies remove your bra)
You will be draped with sheets/towels during your treatment, except for areas being treated
You will receive disposable underwear for body treatments (scrubs & wraps)
- Please allow an hour between your last meal and your treatments.
- We charge a $10 fee for polish take off. To avoid this charge, please make sure your nails are free from any polish.
- We do not take off shellac.
- Caledon Oaks Day Spa is a non-smoking facility.
- All of our prices are in Canadian Currency. Prices and services are subject to change.
- We require a valid credit card number at time of booking.
- Accepted forms of payment: all major credit cards, cash, EMT.
- First time clients will need to fill out an Intake Form.
- Please note, we welcome men at the spa, but they must be accompanied by a female. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
- If you do not have a credit card, we require a $50 deposit at the time of booking that will be used towards your services. (Deposit will be returned to you if appointment is cancelled within the allowed time).
- If you have won a Caledon Oaks Day Spa Giveaway Package, it must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date.
- We require a $50 deposit to secure your reservation. Deposit will be returned to you after your appointment has been completed.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please notify us at least 24 hours before your appointment. Appointments canceled without 24 hours notice, will be subject to a $50 fee.
- We will apply a $50 for a no show appointment, that is non-refundable.
- We require a minimum of 48 hours advance notice for the cancellation of any Retreats/Packages that are booked. Cancelling less than 48 hours prior to the appointment, will result in a 50% charge; cancelling less than 24 hours prior to the appointment will result in a 100% charge on your credit card.
- Singles service(s) cancellation requires 24 hours advance notice.
- We appreciate your co-operation and understanding of our cancellation policy.