We have put strict protocols and measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone entering the spa.
Some physical ailments may prevent you from receiving certain treatments.
Physical ailments such as epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, cardiac problems
If you are affected by any of the health conditions listed above, or others that aren’t listed, please consult with your physician prior to booking a treatment at Caledon Oaks
Please inform us of any conditions when making a booking
Caledon Oaks Day Spa cannot be held responsible for illness or injury due to client negligence
Dressing During Treatment
Only leave your underwear on (ladies remove your bra)
You will be draped with sheets/towels during your treatment, except for areas being treated
- Please allow an hour between your last meal and your treatments.
- If your retreat includes nail work we will send you specific instructions in your booking confirmation/appointment details. We do not remove polish/shellac/gel at the spa.
- Caledon Oaks Day Spa is a non-smoking facility.
- All of our prices are in Canadian Currency. Prices and services are subject to change.
- We require a deposit upon booking that will be applied towards the cost of your services.
- Retreats with 1-3 people: $60 deposit required per person.
- Retreats/Services booked with 4+ people:
- $60 (NON-REFUNDABLE) deposit is required per person.
- Accepted forms of payment: all major credit cards, cash, EMT.
- First-time clients will need to fill out an Intake Form.
- We welcome females (individuals, pairs, or groups), couples, or co-ed groups.
- If you have won a Caledon Oaks Day Spa Giveaway Package, it must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest's end date.
- We require a $50 deposit to secure your reservation. The deposit will be returned to you after your appointment has been completed.
We require at least 24 hrs notice if you need to reschedule your appointment.
Please note, we allow 1 reschedule of your appointment, under the same deposit.
If you miss your rescheduled appointment or need to reschedule again or cancel, you will forfeit your original deposit and will need to put down a new deposit for any future re-bookings.
- We require (in writing) a minimum of 48 hours advance notice for the cancellation of any Retreats/Services that are booked.
- If you cancel your appointment less than 48 hours notice or miss your appointment, your deposit will not be returned to you or applied towards future services.
- If you cancel your appointment (in writing) with more than 48 hours notice, we will return your deposit back to you (excluding group bookings with 4+ people).
- If you leave the spa without completing your spa retreat, you will forfeit your deposit(s).
- Deposits received for appointments on Saturdays & Sundays are NON-REFUNDABLE but are transferrable to a different date if cancelled/rescheduled within the allotted times listed above.
- We appreciate your co-operation and understanding of our cancellation policy.
Caledon Oaks Day Spa strives to provide our clients with exceptional service.
Strictly no refunds: We do not accept any refund requests for any spa services/packages. Everything is final sale and non-refundable.
We offer digital gift certificates, which can only be purchased by calling us at 647.291.6755.
- Gift certificates can be purchased for an (eligible) individual service, a monetary amount, or a Spa Package. The minimum monetary amount for a gift certificate is $125.
- There is no expiry on gift certificates.
- There is no exchange or refund on gift certificates.
- We require 24 hours notice (in writing) if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- If you reschedule, or cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice or miss your appointment, a $60 per person (same as our deposit policy) re-booking fee will be required before booking another appointment under the same Gift Certificate(s).