We have put strict protocols and measures in place to ensure the safety of everyone entering the spa.
Some physical ailments may prevent you from receiving certain treatments.
Physical ailments such as epilepsy, cancer, diabetes, cardiac problems
If you are affected by any of the health conditions listed above, or others that aren’t listed, please consult with your physician prior to booking a treatment at Caledon Oaks
Please inform us of any conditions when making a booking
Caledon Oaks Day Spa cannot be held responsible for illness or injury due to client negligence
Dressing During Treatment
Only leave your underwear on (ladies remove your bra)
You will be draped with sheets/towels during your treatment, except for areas being treated
You will receive disposable underwear for body treatments (scrubs & wraps)
- Please allow an hour between your last meal and your treatments.
- We charge a $10 fee for polish take off. To avoid this charge, please make sure your nails are free from any polish.
- We do not take off shellac.
- Caledon Oaks Day Spa is a non-smoking facility.
- All of our prices are in Canadian Currency. Prices and services are subject to change.
- We require a deposit upon booking that will be applied towards the cost of your services.
- Single Services under $100: $25 deposit required
- Single Services exceeding $100: $40 deposit required
- Retreats with 1-3 people: $60 deposit required
- Retreats/Services booked with 4+ people: $100 NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit Required
- Accepted forms of payment: all major credit cards, cash, EMT.
- First time clients will need to fill out an Intake Form.
- Please note, we welcome men at the spa, but they must be accompanied by a female. Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
- If you have won a Caledon Oaks Day Spa Giveaway Package, it must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date.
- We require a $50 deposit to secure your reservation. Deposit will be returned to you after your appointment has been completed.
- We require (in writing) a minimum of 48 hours advance notice for the cancellation of any Retreats/Services that are booked.
- If you cancel your appointment less than 48 hours notice or miss your appointment, your deposit will not be returned to you or applied towards future services.
- If you cancel your appointment (in writing) with more than 48 hours notice, we will return your deposit back to you (excluding group bookings with 4+ people).
- We appreciate your co-operation and understanding of our cancellation policy.